Hercules® 2 oz. Plumbers Silicone Grease
Hercules® Plumber's Silicone Grease lubricates and prevents corrosion on valve stems, faucets, ballcock linkages and other places where waterproof grease is needed.
Part #: 40610
- When applied to rubber and synthetic O-rings, insures free movement and extended service life of faucets
- Can also be used on sump and sewage ejector pump linkages to prevent corrosion and sticking
- Will not melt like ordinary grease can
- Contains no petroleum products
- Can be used on plastic and rubber components
- Non-hazardous and odor free
|Maximum Use Temperature °F:||400° F|
|Product Type:||Silicone Grease|
|Cherne Specialty Chemical:||No|
Silicone grease should be used on rubber parts, because petroleum based lubricants could potentially affect the integrity and lead to product failure.
Can you use Hercules 300 Degree plumber's grease where it may come in contact with potable (drinking) water?
No. This product is not NSF listed.
What materials can I use Hercules 300 Degree plumbers grease on?
This product should only be used on turning or sliding metal products. It is petroleum based, and could affect the integrity of plastic and rubber parts.