- Fully hardens in 40 minutes
- Kneads quickly and easily
- Comes in a single, easy-to-use package
- Made of pre-measured epoxy resin with a rod of hardener imbedded in the center
- Contains fading blue dye which causes the hardened product to appear off-white when fully mixed
|Set Speed:||40 Min.|
|Product Type:||Epoxy Putty|
Will Epoxy Putty be strong enough if I drill a screw into it?
Yes. Epoxy Putty can be drilled, tapped and machined while maintaining its integrity.
Can I use epoxy putty to repair my wood cabinets?
Yes. You must prep the surface first. This means that all finishes must be removed and the surface roughed up to allow the Epoxy Putty a good surface for bonding.