Hercules® pH Test Meter
Hercules® pH Test Meter is designed for hydronic heating and cooling closed loop systems, most solar heating systems, snow melts, radiant heat and general plumbing systems. Behold the power of Hercules®, products built to last and trusted by plumbers to withstand even the toughest conditions.
Part #: 35272
- Ideal for checking acidity or alkalinity of heating or potable water systems
- Designed to float if accidentally dropped in a tank
- pH range is from -2.0 to 16.0 pH
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Temperature displayed in °C or °F along with pH reading
|System Test:||pH Meter|
The answer depends on which Cryo-Tek antifreeze is being used, and what level of freeze protection is required. For more information, see this chart. Freeze point: The temperature at which crystals begin to form. Pumpable: The temperature at which there are sufficient crystals to impede the flow of the product. Burst protection: The temperature at which pipes burst.
What do Cryo-Tek test strips measure?
Each strip has two pads. One pad measures the level of propylene glycol, the other measures the level of corrosion inhibitor. These levels should be checked as part of routine boiler maintenance.