Hercules® Multipurpose PVC-CPVC Medium Body Fast Set Milky White Cement is recommended for potable water, conduit and DWV applications. It is easy to apply with included in-lid dauber. This milky white, low VOC, medium bodied, fast set multipurpose cement can be used to solvent weld PVC, CPVC and ABS Schedule 40 and 80, up to 6 in. diameter with interference fit. Plumbers have come to trust the Hercules offering to provide the highest quality of plumbing products.
- Milky white multipurpose cement, dauber included
- For potable water, conduit and DWV applications
- Solvent welds PVC, CPVC, or ABS pipe and fittings
- Can be used on PVC, CPVC and ABS Sch. 40 and 80, up to 6 in. diameter with interference fit
- Recommended application temperature of 40°F to 110°F / 4°C to 43°C
- All Hercules solvent cement and primer products are certified to UL Greenguard Gold
- Low VOC solvent cement that meets California South Coast Air Quality Management Districts (SCAQMD) 1168/316A or BAAQMD Method 40 requirements
- Meets ASTM Standards D2564, D2235 and F493, and complies with NSF/ANSI 61 health effects requirements
- Please refer to the Oatey Limited Warranty for warranty details
|Maximum Application Temperature °F:||110|
|Maximum Application Temperature °C:||43|
|Set Speed:||Fast Set|
|Product Type:||All Purpose Cement|
|Set Type:||Standard (40 - 105° F)|
|Maximum Use Temperature °F:||140|
|Cherne Specialty Chemical:||No|
Available in 4 Variations
Showing 4 of 4
There are no results available
Cure times vary depending on a wide variety of factors. Please review the documents below and read our blog for more helpful information. Solvent Cement Cure Charts Solvent Cement Instructions
What PVC cements allow for the longest set-up time, for multiple joint assemblies?
The regular body cement has the longest working time once the joint has been assembled on pipe sizes up to 4” diameter. However, the regular body cement has the quickest set up time before the joint is assembled because of the quick evaporation process. Any pipe sizes over 4” should be discussed with the technical department.
What cements allow for the shortest set-up time, for multiple joint assemblies?
The heavy duty cement has the shortest working time once the joint has been assembled on pipe sizes up to 4” diameter. However, the heavy duty cement has the slowest set up time before the joint is assembled because of the slow evaporation process. Any pipe sizes over 4” should be discussed with the technical department.