Hercules® High Heat Furnace Cement is a ready to use, air-setting, high temperature refractory and retort cement for mortar facing, caulking or coating. Adheres to most building materials and when cured makes a positive non-porous, fireproof, acid proof seal that will not crack or crumble. Behold the power of Hercules®, products built to last and trusted by plumbers to withstand even the toughest conditions.
- Patented Clean ‘n Friendly™ formulation contains no oils, asbestos or silicon dioxide
- Will not shrink, crack or crumble
- Can be used on oil, gas, coal, and woodburning heating
- Freeze point below +10°F for uncured material
- Similar in characteristics to other brands advertised as “3000° type;" actual time/temperature application will affect product performance
- Meets or exceeds OSHA requirement for minimal silica content
- For warranty product details, refer to the Oatey limited Warranty document