Hercules Haymaker® Tankless water heater Descaler kit includes everything needed (solution, pump, hoses, bucket) to remove scale and maintain optimal performance of a tankless water heater. The solution quickly and easily dissolves inorganic deposits that restrict flow to restore circulation and heat transfer efficiency.
- Citric acid-based, non-corrosive and VOC-free
- Removes carbonates, sulfates, phosphates, rust, oxides and other mineral deposits
- Compatible with most commonly found plumbing-related materials including PVC, CPVC, ABS, rubber, steel and most metals
- Other applications include descaling non-aluminum heat exchangers and water heaters
- Extends the life of the appliance when used as part of a regularly scheduled preventative maintenance program
- Safe for septic systems and sewers
- Safe for potable water systems
|System Type:||Tankless Water Heater|
Available in 2 Variations
Showing 2 of 2
There are no results available
The pump has a one year warranty from date of purchase.
What are the specs for the pump that come with the Haymaker Kit?
Max output – 550 GPH 2.5 GPM @ 8' TDH Air filled motor Includes pre-filter to prevent debris from re-entering heat exchanger UL listed 25’ cord
How does Haymaker Tankless Water Heater Descaler compare to vinegar
The Haymaker solution is 3 times as effective on scale as vinegar, and has no foul odor.