Hercules® plumbers Firestop Sealant is latex-based and intended formulti-purpose use. This intumescent sealant provides up to a three hour firerating and is designed for a wide array of firestop applications in smallcommercial or grouped residential construction or other structures withsimilar characteristics. Can be used in systems where dynamic movement isexpected: plumbing; HVAC; bath and dryer vents; metallic pipes; non-metallicpipes, conduits and tubing; insulated pipes; electrical and electronic cabling;concrete, gypsum, metal ductwork; wood floors.Expands up to 10 times to block flame propagation. Excellent smoke seal.Water-based for easy cleanup. Water-resistant once cured; will not separateor shrink when dry. Tested for excellent acoustical performance; reducesnoise transmission. Flexible, non-sagging, and low odor. Paintable. LowVOCs. No solvents. Non-halogenated. Does not contain PCBs or asbestos.
- Complete wood floor fire stopping package for electrical, plumbing, HVAC, telephone, and television.
- Electrical & electronic cabling including service entrance, power distribution, computer, telephone, and television.
- Insulated pipes including heating, cooling, and condensation applications.
- Metal ductwork including HVAC, bath, and dryer vents.
- Metallic pipes including steel, iron, or copper pipe and tubing.
- Nonmetallic pipes, conduits & tubing including PVC, CPVC, ABS, and PEX.
- Tested & Classified for Fire Resistance