Hercules® Duck Butter® is a water-soluble pipe lubricant for joining pipe and fitting with rubber, synthetic rubber or plastic gaskets. The soft paste spreads easily and thinly to give superior lubrication. Plumbers have come to trust the Hercules offering to provide the highest quality of plumbing products.
- Use to lubricate pipe joints
- Use on PW, DWV and sewer systems
- Non-toxicll Soft, paste like material for lubricating bell joint pipe gasketsllRemains in a soft non-liquid consistency from 10 F to 120 F
- Will not support bacteriallCompatible with copper pipe
- Clean, odorless, non-staining
- Adheres to wet and dry surfaces, preventing needless overuse of lubricant
- Does not contain petroleum hydrocarbon greases or silicones and will not swell gasketsllCertified to ANSI/NSF 61
- Dissolves in hot water
- Will not leave residue after assembly and flushingllFor warranty product details, refer to the Oatey limited Warranty document
|Product Type:||Pipe & Gasket Lubricant|
|Cherne Specialty Chemical:||No|
Available in 2 Variations
Showing 2 of 2
There are no results available
Silicone grease should be used on rubber parts, because petroleum based lubricants could potentially affect the integrity and lead to product failure.
Can you use Hercules 300 Degree plumber's grease where it may come in contact with potable (drinking) water?
No. This product is not NSF listed.
What materials can I use Hercules 300 Degree plumbers grease on?
This product should only be used on turning or sliding metal products. It is petroleum based, and could affect the integrity of plastic and rubber parts.