Hercules® Dark Thread Cutting Oil is formulated with activated sulfur to wet, lubricate and cool dies in high speed cutting machines. Designed for use with high-RPM machine opertaions for threading steel and brass pipe. Plumbers have come to trust the Hercules offering to provide the highest quality of plumbing products.
- Designed for use with high-RPM machine opertaions for threading steel and brass pipe
- Special mixture of sulfonated and chlorinated oils provides high film strength
- Keeps machines running cooler and extends the life of your dies
- Protection helps make sharp clean threadsllFormulated for hand thread cutting machinesllNo offensive odors
- Anti-mist and non-staining formula is not affected by weather
- For warranty product details, refer to the Oatey limited Warranty document
|Product Type:||Dark Cutting Oil|
|Cherne Specialty Chemical:||No|
Available in 5 Variations
Showing 5 of 5
There are no results available
Clear cutting oil is a blend of high quality mineral oils with sulfur base, and is used during manual or low rpm threading on small sizes of steel or brass piping. Clear cutting oil will not stain copper or brass materials either. Dark cutting oil is a blend of high quality mineral oils with sulfur-lard base, and is used when using high speed threading machines on all sizes of pipe.
What is the weight of Hercules Lube Oil?
Weight = 20 or ISO 68 viscosity oil.
What are the uses for Hercules Lube Oil?
This product is intended for general lubrication and is safe to use on most circulating pumps as well as bushings, bearings, linkages and sliding parts. This product should not be used on light electric motors.