Hercules® PVC Medium Body Fast Set Clear Cement is recommended for potable water, pressure pipe, conduit and DWV applications. It is designed to set up quickly with a clear finish and is easy to apply with included in-lid dauber. This low VOC, medium bodied, fast set cement can be used to solvent weld PVC Schedules 40 and 80 up to 6 in. diameter interference fit. Plumbers have come to trust the Hercules offering to provide the highest quality of plumbing products.
- Clear cement solvent welds PVC pipe and fittings, dauber included
- For potable water, pressure pipe, conduit and DWV applications
- Designed to set up quickly with a clear finish
- Can be used on PVC Sch. 40 and 80 up to 6 in. diameter interference fit
- Recommended application temperature of 40°F to 110°F / 4°C to 43°C
- All Hercules solvent cement and primer products are certified to UL Greenguard Gold
- Low VOC solvent cement that meets California South Coast Air Quality Management Districts (SCAQMD) 1168/316A or BAAQMD Method 40 requirements
- Meets ASTM Standard D2564 and complies with NSF/ANSI 61 health effects requirements
- Please refer to the Oatey Limited Warranty for warranty details
|Maximum Application Temperature °F:||110|
|Maximum Application Temperature °C:||43|
|Set Speed:||Fast Set|
|Product Type:||PVC Cement|
|Set Type:||Standard (40 - 105° F)|
|Maximum Use Temperature °F:||140|
|Cherne Specialty Chemical:||No|
Available in 4 Variations
Showing 4 of 4
There are no results available
Cure times vary depending on a wide variety of factors. Please review the documents below and read our blog for more helpful information. Solvent Cement Cure Charts Solvent Cement Instructions
What PVC cements allow for the longest set-up time, for multiple joint assemblies?
The regular body cement has the longest working time once the joint has been assembled on pipe sizes up to 4” diameter. However, the regular body cement has the quickest set up time before the joint is assembled because of the quick evaporation process. Any pipe sizes over 4” should be discussed with the technical department.
What cements allow for the shortest set-up time, for multiple joint assemblies?
The heavy duty cement has the shortest working time once the joint has been assembled on pipe sizes up to 4” diameter. However, the heavy duty cement has the slowest set up time before the joint is assembled because of the slow evaporation process. Any pipe sizes over 4” should be discussed with the technical department.