Hercules® Clear Cutting Oil is compounded for cutting clean, unbroken threads when using manual or low-RPM threading machine operations on small sizes of steel or brass pipe. Low torque means less work, less heat generated and a longer life for tools. Plumbers have come to trust the Hercules offering to provide the highest quality of plumbing products.
- Excellent lubricant for cutting sharp threadsllContains activated sulfur-lard and extreme pressure-antiwear additives
- Free of halogens, PCBs and heavy metals
- Cointains no nitrosamine-forming compounds or chlorine additivesllAlso used for hacksawing and light drilling
- Better heat dissipation
- Long lasting formula with less residue backup
- USDA Listed
- For warranty product details, refer to the Oatey limited Warranty document
|Product Type:||Clear Cutting Oil|
|Cherne Specialty Chemical:||No|
Available in 4 Variations
Showing 4 of 4
There are no results available
Clear cutting oil is a blend of high quality mineral oils with sulfur base, and is used during manual or low rpm threading on small sizes of steel or brass piping. Clear cutting oil will not stain copper or brass materials either. Dark cutting oil is a blend of high quality mineral oils with sulfur-lard base, and is used when using high speed threading machines on all sizes of pipe.
What is the weight of Hercules Lube Oil?
Weight = 20 or ISO 68 viscosity oil.
What are the uses for Hercules Lube Oil?
This product is intended for general lubrication and is safe to use on most circulating pumps as well as bushings, bearings, linkages and sliding parts. This product should not be used on light electric motors.