- Used in concrete slabs, wood floors and multi-story flooring to allow access to bath tub plumbing
- Enables installer to form a clean cavity in a concrete slab so a trap can be easily connected to the drain system
- Dimensions 11 x 13 x 6-in
- Manufactured from semi-flexible, very durable, plastic polymer
- Built in cut-out for up to 2-in Sch. 40 drain
The toilet and lavatory sink pipes are already sealed against infestation as they pass through the concrete floor. Shower drains are sealed during installation, but tub drain are left exposed as they pass through the concrete. The Oatey Tub Boxes are designed to seal the tub drains that are exposed from under the concrete floor. The tub drain is installed inside the Tub Box before the concrete floor is finished, and the pipe penetration sealed. This completes an insect and rodent free installation.