- 15" and 18" plugs are sized for concrete and clay pipe
- 6"-12" plugs are sized for concrete, clay, & SDR 26 and 35 pipe
- available with or without bypass
- Can be used in long-term applications
- Chemical-resistant neoprene O-ring
- Made of heavy-duty aluminum
Yes. Cherne offers two chemical resistant mechanical plugs: The Cherne Well Monitor Plug and the Cherne Petro Econ-O–Grip.
What is the maximum temperature that the original gripper plugs be exposed to?
Gripper plugs have natural rubber O-Rings. These O-Rings allow for operating temperatures between 0° F to 125° F. Consult engineering for usage outside this temperature range.
What gripper should be used when permanently blocking a hole?
Mechanical plugs can be used to permanently block an opening (Grippers are mechanical plugs). Be sure to use the correct size Gripper for the opening.