Cherne line stringer can be used as a line stringer and ventilator. Cherne® parachutes are designed for use with Cherne® Air-Loc® Line Stringer. They are available in 5 sizes and made of lightweight nylon.
- 30 in. diameter base plate
- Equipped with either a Honda or Briggs & Stratton engine, and top mounted handles for easy maneuverability
- Line stringer vacuum pulls a lightweight nylon parachute through wet or dry lines and will string a 300' section of sewer line in under a minute without plugging the line
- Ventilator supports OSHA guidelines for confined space entry, Provides up to 2,350 CFM as a suction ventilator, Out performs similar competitive models by 40% at 3 in. of static pressure
- CFM performance based on independent laboratory tests When tested side-by-side at an independent air flow laboratory, Cherne's line stringer and ventilator beat the competition at every flow condition