Cherne® I-Series Muni Ball Plugs are designed to meet the needs of U.S. and international markets in terms of size and expansion range. Cherne Industries is a global leader in pipe plugs and testing.
- Superior expansion range
- Full body cording for added durability
- Small deflated diameters
- All plugs through 24-60 in. easily fit through a 24 in. manhole frame
- 48-72 in. & 54-96 in. plugs fit through a 36 in. opening
- Aluminum end plates minimize rust
- 3/4 in. eyebolts on 15-32 in. and larger plugs
- Pressure relief valve on 15-32 in. and larger protects plugs from over inflation
- Flexible bypass hoses
|Product Type:||I-Series Muni-Ball|
Available in 34 Variations
Maximum Back Pressure
Chain Eye Bolts
Showing 34 of 34
There are no results available
Cherne offers a 2 year warranty on all pneumatic plugs from date of manufacture, (plugs are post-dated by six months to allow for shelf time). If kept in controlled conditions (not exposed to sunlight and kept at temperatures between 0-125 degrees F) the pneumatic plugs remain in good condition for a longer period of time. Plugs should always be inspected for visual damage prior to every use.
What type of rubber is a Cherne pneumatic plugs made from?
All of Cherne’s pneumatic pipe plugs are made from natural rubber. The only exception is our yellow pillow plugs which are made from a polyurethane impregnated fabric.
How often should a pneumatic plug pressure be checked?
Inflation pressure should be checked a minimum of once every 4 hours while a pneumatic plug is in use.