- Stainless steel hardware prevents corrosion
- Pressure rated for conducting DWV tests
- Yellow color enhances visibility in pipe
- Made with glass-reinforced ABS plastic and natural rubber O-ring
- Galvanized carriage bolt to prevent corrosion
- easy to install extra large zinc wing nut that won't rust
|Nominal Size:||2 in. (50 mm)|
|Cherne Web Display Priority:||1|
Available in 2 Variations
Maximum Back Pressure
Color / Finish
Showing 2 of 2
There are no results available
Yes. Cherne offers two chemical resistant mechanical plugs: The Cherne Well Monitor Plug and the Cherne Petro Econ-O–Grip.
What is the maximum temperature that the original gripper plugs be exposed to?
Gripper plugs have natural rubber O-Rings. These O-Rings allow for operating temperatures between 0° F to 125° F. Consult engineering for usage outside this temperature range.
What gripper should be used when blocking a hole?
Mechanical plugs can be used to block an opening (Grippers are mechanical plugs). Be sure to use the correct size Gripper for the opening.