The Set-Rite® Spacers Kit includes all 4 individual spacers: 1/8", 1/4", 1/2", & 3/4". Our Set-Rite® Spacers will work for any new installation or repair on an existing toilet flange. If you are remodeling or installing a new floor (such as ceramic tile, marble, granite or wood), and your flange is below the finished floor level, you can use our spacers with any Set-Rite® Toilet Flange Extension Kit. The four individual spacers can be stacked to any height or can be snapped in half to support an existing closet flange.
- The only patented and UPC listed flange extension product acceptable for repair and remodels
- Eliminates leak paths because of improper double stacking of wax with spacers to raise the height and a gasket to seal the system
- The leak-proof installation prevents callbacks
- No subfloor restoration required, which saves time and money
- Set-Rite can be used on existing PVC, ABS, Cast Iron and Stainless Steel ringed flanges