The QuickDrain universal flange adaptor is compatible to QuickLiner sheet membrane and liquid applied membrane. Suitable for 4 in., 5 in. and 6 in. drain bodies. QuickDrain is more than a drain — it’s a total shower solution.
- Universal flange adaptor features elongated hex bolt slots providing ultimate flexibility allowing the flange to adapt to numerous ABS and PVC drain bases
- Dual profile gasket seals to numerous drain bases to retrofit from pan liner to topical membrane
- Textured flange designed to bond topical sheet membrane with thinset
- Made of reinforced nylon molded in the USA and includes multiple countersunk locations to anchor to the subfloor
- Features many weep hole locations to promote proper wicking techniques, while also protected by the weep guard accessory
- Integrated threads lows for a quick and easy installation of the SquareDrain drain body or traditional barrel assemblies
- The interrupted threads make the assembly ready to test with our Oatey® 130 Series Tool-Free Test Plug
- Select the new construction kit when you are beginning a project from scratch
- A conversion kit may be required when an approved ABS/PVC two-piece clamping collar drain is already installed.
- Small flange assortments are compatible with a 4 in. drain body assembly. Large flange assortments are compatible with 5 in. or 6 in. drain body assembly
Available in 2 Variations
There are no filters available for this product.
Showing 2 of 2
There are no results available
Once the liner is pushed tightly into an inside corner, there will be a triangular section left over. The first step will be to cement the inside of this triangular piece to itself creating a flap. The second step is to then choose a direction right or left and cement the flap to the liner on the straight wall, then nail / staple top of flap to a stud.