QuickDrain QuickLiner Topical Sheet Membrane and accessories are used to create a water tight shower pan. QuickLiner is a tileable sheet membrane that is made of fabric backed polyethylene. Custom sizes and configurations available upon request. Quickdrain is more than a drain. A total shower solution.
- Tiling directly to QuickLiner topical sheet membrane saves time versus traditional Liner installation
- 78 IN wide Sheet Membrane is 0.6 mm thick
- Includes QuickLiner, Inside Corners, Outside Corners, and QDMUS Sealant for ADA or Curbless Showers
- Meets and exceeds ANSI A118.10
- Also Available by Linear Foot under QTS78R
Available in 2 Variations
There are no filters available for this product.
Showing 2 of 2
There are no results available
This depends on the quality of the cement products you are using and the minimal thickness recommended by that specific manufacture. The normal rule is ¼” thick starting at the outside of the flange, then the concrete is sloped up and away from the drain at ¼” per foot.
What type of concrete do I use when I install the shower pan liner?
The approved products for this application are bagged Portland Sand mix, or cement mix for the base and top coatings. If you are going to mix and match, you must use Portland sand mix under the liner.
How do I install a shower pan?
If you contact our customer service department, they would be happy to send you a full set of step by step installation instructions. You can also visit our website and watch our how-to video showing a shower pan installation.