QuickDrain ShowerLine pan is a tileable shower receptor that is made of extruded ridgid PET (polyethylene terephthalate) plastic foam. It is 100% post consumer recycled plastic with high compression strength yet remains lightweight, non-reactive, economical, and shatterproof. Custom sizes and configurations available upon request. QuickDrain is more than a drain — it’s a total shower solution.
- The pre-sloped PET panels eliminate the need for traditional mud bed and waiting on cure times, saving big on labor cost
- Lightweight, durable with high compressive strength
- 100% post consumer recycled and fully recyclable
- Interlocking design, can be quickly and easily modified to size and shape of on-site conditions
- Can be used with both sheet membrane and liquid topical waterprooﬁng
- Chemically stable, UV resistant and suitable for both interior and exterior use
- Custom PET curb and pan kits are available upon request
|Product Type:||Shower Line Pan|
Available in 7 Variations
There are no filters available for this product.
Showing 7 of 7