QuickDrain ShowerLine linear shower drains offer the same flexible solution for both new and retrofit applications. It’s the perfect choice for tub-to-shower conversions and for projects that need to maximize the return on investment. With ShowerLine, you can achieve a high-end look and still stay within your budget. QuickDrain is more than a drain — it’s a total shower solution.
- QuickDrain ShowerLine linear shower drain bodies are made of PVC material, making it a very cost-effective option
- Ideal choice for residential and hospitality markets and offered in multiple waste outlet orientations
- Internally sloped trough ensures no stagnant water sitting in the trough at any time, eliminating hard water build up
- Length adjustability of drain trough with use of trough extensions to accommodate finished openings from 26 in. to 72 in.
- To accommodate larger showers, ShowerLine linear shower drains can be linked together
- Recommend the shower drain cover extend the entire length of the shower pan, which would span from vertical to vertical surface (wall to wall, wall to curb, or wall to partition/glass
- ShowerLine linear drain body waterproofing accessory kits are sold separately. Available options include topical sheet, topical liquid, hot mop and CPE/PVC liner
- Drain capacity for 2 in. outlet is 12 GPM in a shower pan with curb and 5 GPM in a shower pan drain placed across entry. Note: Actual volume is limited by the plumbing lines and P-trap
- Kit includes cover channel with appropriate finish to match decorative drain cover
|Connection Type:||Solvent Weld|
|Product Type:||Shower Line|
Available in 12 Variations
Showing 12 of 12