< Sloped PET Pans
QuickDrain ProLine Pan Kit
QuickDrain ProLine pan is a tileable shower receptor that is made of extruded ridgid PET (polyethylene terephthalate) plastic foam. It is 100% post consumer recycled plastic with high compression strength yet remains lightweight, non-reactive, economical, and shatterproof. Custom size and configurations available upon request. Elevate your shower design with QuickDrain.
Key Features & Benefits
- The pre-sloped PET panels eliminate the need for traditional mud bed and waiting on cure times, saving big on labor cost.
- Lightweight, durable with high compressive strength
- 100% post consumer recycled and fully recyclable
- Interlocking design, can be quickly and easily modified to size and shape of on-site conditions
- Can be used with both sheet membrane and liquid topical waterprooﬁng
- Chemically stable, UV resistant and suitable for both interior and exterior use
- Custom PET Curb and Pan kits are available upon request