Oatey® Wire Solder is a tin-lead alloy wire solder. Commonly used for tin plating, seaming joints, copper DWV systems and sheet metal repair. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professionals for over 100 years.
- 50/50 alloy of 50% tin and 50% lead
- 40/60 Alloy of 40% Tin and 60% Lead
- 361°F - 421°F melting range for 50/50 Alloy
- 361°F - 460°F melting range for 40/60 Alloy
- Cannot be sold or used in Indiana or Pennsylvania
|Product Type:||Wire Solder|
Available in 8 Variations
Showing 8 of 8
There are no results available
Silver Lead Free, 95/5 and Instant Solder are approved for this application.
What type of solder and flux should I use to solder stainless steel?
None. Oatey does not manufacture a solder or flux for this application.
How much silver is in Oatey Silver solder?
Less than 2%.