Oatey® Universal DWV Hanger support DWV systems to joists and rafters. Strap adjusts to accommodate 1" to 6" diameter pipe, and orientation of the strap can be reversed based on installation need. Straight and angeled nail hole patterans accomodate tough installation angles. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professionals for over 100 years.
- Available in white and black color plastic ll Orientation of the strap can be reversed based on installation need
- Straight and angled nail hole patterns to accommodate tough installation angles
- Strap adjusts to accommodate 1"-6" diameter pipe
- Compatible with multiple pipe materials
- For warranty product details, refer to the Oatey Limited Warranty document
No. Plastic hanger strap should only be used for temporary or non-load bearing applications. It can also be used as a mid-level strapping where required by code.
How far apart should I put the pipe supports?
There are several variables involved with the answer to this question; size of pipe, pipe material and changes in direction. It is always best to check with your local building officials for new installation applications, but you can also reach out to our customer service department for assistance when completing a repair project.
Are there any pipe support products that will support pipes hanging below the joist?
The Copper and Steel Pipe Hooks, Copper Plated Milford Hangers and CTS J-Hooks are all capable supporting pipes that hang down below the Joist or finished surfaces.