Oatey® 4-1/4 in. Biscuit Strainer - Carded
Oatey® Universal 4-1/4 In Snap-Tite Designer Finish Strainers are designed to provide a decorative finish to residential shower drains with any 4-1/4 in. square drain top. Snap-Tite strainers enable flexibility to match many finishes without replacing the entire drain assembly. They easily snap-in and can be quickly removed if drain cleaning is required. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professionals for over 100 years.
Part #: 42016
- For warranty product details, refer to the Oatey limited Warranty document
- Will coordinate with most popular faucet finishes to complement any glamour bathroom suite
- Made from stainless steel base metal and plated
- Available in a variety of popular finishes
- 4-¼” Universal Snap-Tite Biscuit Strainer
- Replacement strainers can be used with any 4-¼” round drain top
|Cherne Specialty Chemical:||No|
Available in 11 Variations
Color / Finish
Showing 11 of 11
There are no results available
The easiest way to remove the strainer is to weave a string or small wire through two openings near the edge of the strainer and pull straight up. It is not recommended that you pry the corner up because it could damage the shower base surface. When you are ready to reinstall the strainer, simply line it up over the drain body and press down evenly.
What pipes can a Mushroom Vent Cap be used on?
Mushroom Vent Caps can be attached to any vertical sanitary vent pipe, in order to keep debris from falling into the pipe. This doesn’t apply to septic tank vents which rise vertically out of the ground, and then turn down (looking like a candy cane).
Can a Saddle Tee Kit be used in a project when plumbing inspections are necessary?
No. This product is not intended for use in any plumbing system where plumbing codes are enforced.