Oatey® PVC Round Low Profile Drain Stainless Steel Screw-In Strainer with Ring and Plug
Oatey® 130 Series Shower Drain For Tile Shower Bases are designed for use with tile or marble showers where a shower pan liner is used. Three part drain includes base, reversible clamp collar and threaded barrel. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professionals for over 100 years.
Part #: 42271
- Includes 1/4 turn, tool-free test plug that can be removed by hand or by notched pipe
- Configurations come in square or round, snap-in or screw-in, and polished stainless steel, brushed nickel, or oil rubbed bronze
- Tile ring protects the strainer from grout
- Drains are available in gray PVC and ABS
- Reversible clamping collar adds 1-in. of height
- Collar designed with double weep holes and weep channels to optimize drainage
- Complete unit SKUs are available with and without test plugs, as well as rough components and finish components options.
|Pipe Size:||2 or 3 in.|
|Connection Type:||Solvent Weld|
|Strainer Finish:||Polished Stainless Steel|
|Product Type:||Shower Drain Tile Bases|
Contact our customer service department and they will be happy to send you a copy of the instruction sheet and exploded view drawing.
Where do you put the rubber washer and paper ring when installing a shower drain?
The large rubber sealing washer will be placed up against the underside of the shower base, and the friction washer will be placed between the rubber sealing washer and locking nut. Contact our customer service department and they will be happy to send you a copy of the instruction sheet and exploded view drawing.
Is the flat side of the No-Caulk gasket facing up or down when it is put over the drain pipe?
The flat side of the gasket should be at the bottom of No-Caulk drain body, seating onto the inside lip of the body. The beveled side of the gasket will be facing up.