Oatey® 130 Series Shower Drain For Tile Shower Bases are designed for use with tile or marble showers where a shower pan liner is used. Three part drain includes base, reversible clamp collar and threaded barrel. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professionals for over 100 years.
- Includes 1/4 turn, tool-free test plug that can be removed by hand or by notched pipe
- Configurations come in square or round, snap-in or screw-in, and polished stainless steel, brushed nickel, or oil rubbed bronze
- Tile ring protects the strainer from grout
- Drains are available in gray PVC and ABS
- Reversible clamping collar adds 1" of height
- Collar designed with double weep holes and weep channels to optimize drainage
- Complete unit SKUs are available with and without test plugs, as well as rough components and finish components options.
|Connection Type:||Solvent Weld|
|Strainer Finish:||Polished Stainless Steel|
Available in 2 Variations
Showing 2 of 2
There are no results available
Contact our customer service department and they will be happy to send you a copy of the instruction sheet and exploded view drawing.
How do you remove a Snap-Tite strainer?
The easiest way to remove the strainer is to weave a string or small wire through two openings near the edge of the strainer and pull straight up. It is not recommended that you pry the corner up because it could damage the shower base surface. When you are ready to reinstall the strainer, simply line it up over the drain body and press down evenly.
Where do you put the rubber washer and paper ring when installing a shower drain?
The large rubber sealing washer will be placed up against the underside of the shower base, and the friction washer will be placed between the rubber sealing washer and locking nut. Contact our customer service department and they will be happy to send you a copy of the instruction sheet and exploded view drawing.