Oatey® ABS Round Low Profile Drain Stainless Steel Screw-In Strainer with Ring with Plug
Oatey Testable 130 Series Drain ABS Round Low Profile Drain are designed for use with tile or marble showers where a shower pan liner is used.
Part #: 42272
- 1/4 turn, tool-free test plug that can be removed by hand or by notched pipe.
- Configurations come in square or round, snap-in or screw-in, and polished stainless steel, brushed nickel, or oil rubbed bronze. They include a beauty tile ring that protects grout.
- Drains are available in gray PVC and ABS.
- Reversible clamping collar adds 1" of height and contains double weep holes and weep channels to optimize and ensure drainage.
- Complete unit SKUs are available with and without test plugs, as well as rough components and finish components options.
|Pipe Size:||2 or 3 in.|
|Connection Type:||Solvent Weld|
|Product Type:||Shower Drain Tile Bases|
|Cherne Specialty Chemical:||No|
Contact our customer service department and they will be happy to send you a copy of the instruction sheet and exploded view drawing.
Where do you put the rubber washer and paper ring when installing a shower drain?
The large rubber sealing washer will be placed up against the underside of the shower base, and the friction washer will be placed between the rubber sealing washer and locking nut. Contact our customer service department and they will be happy to send you a copy of the instruction sheet and exploded view drawing.
Is the flat side of the No-Caulk gasket facing up or down when it is put over the drain pipe?
The flat side of the gasket should be at the bottom of No-Caulk drain body, seating onto the inside lip of the body. The beveled side of the gasket will be facing up.