Oatey® Standard Pipe Clamp allows fast and easy installation of all types of copper tube size (CTS) and drain, waste and vent (DWV) sized piping. Allows flush mounting of pipe to surface. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professionals for over 100 years.
- Clamp design allows pipe to be flush mounted to walls and joists
- Temperature ange of 0F to 160F
- Minimizes the transmission of water line noise
- No corrosion -- made of durable polypropylene (gray color)
- Ribbed design allows pipe to cool faster and expand/contract freely
- Can be used on hydronic systems
- For warranty product details, refer to the Oatey Limited Warranty document
Available in 9 Variations
Showing 9 of 9
There are no results available
No. Plastic hanger strap should only be used for temporary or non-load bearing applications. It can also be used as a mid-level strapping where required by code.
Are any of the plastic pipe support clamps approved for use with hydronic systems?
Yes. All Oatey plastic pipe supports are approved for this application, but you should confirm the maximum temperature that the pipes will reach when in use. With the exception of the DuoFit Pipe Clamps rated from 0°F to 230°F and the Stand-Off Half Clamps rated from -60°F to 160°F, all other Oatey plastic straps are rated from 0°F to 180°F.
How far apart should I put the pipe supports?
There are several variables involved with the answer to this question; size of pipe, pipe material and changes in direction. It is always best to check with your local building officials for new installation applications, but you can also reach out to our customer service department for assistance when completing a repair project.