- 2 support brackets
- Provides quick, safe water supply and shut off for refrigerator ice maker and water dispenser
- High impact polystyrene
- Valves comply with requirements of NSF 61, Section 9
- Available in several box and valve configurations
- Box Dimensions: 6"W x 6"H x 3-3/8"D
- Faceplate Dimensions: 8-1/4"W x 8-1/4"H
|Tailpiece:||Viega Pro Press|
|Valve Size:||0.25 in.|
|Material:||High Impact Polystyrene|
|Valve Body Material:||Brass|
Available in 4 Variations
Showing 4 of 4
There are no results available
Ice maker outlet boxes are designed as a termination point for the water line connection when installing an ice maker.
Are there height restrictions when installing an ice maker outlet box?
We always recommend that you refer to the refrigerator manufacture instructions to ensure they do not have specific guidelines for installation. Since there are no drain connections necessary for the IMOB, Oatey IMOBs are designed for any elevation installation.
What materials are used to make ice maker outlet boxes?
The WMOB and IMOB are made of a High Impact Polystyrene.