Oatey® Silver Lead Free Plumbing Wire Solder is a silver bearing wire solder designed for plumbing and potable water line applications. Safe Flo Silver Lead Free Solder is also effective on stainless steel, brass alloys, chrome alloys, galvanized steel and cast iron piping. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professional for over 100 years.
- Copper, bismuth, tin and silver alloy
- 420°F - 460°F melting range
- Meets ASTM Standard B32 and the requirements of the Safe Water Drinking Act
- Formulated for plumbing/potable water line applications
- 0.117 In Gauge
- Unlimited shelf life
- Not recommended for use on aluminum
Available in 3 Variations
Showing 3 of 3
There are no results available
Silver Lead Free, 95/5 and Instant Solder are approved for this application.
What type of solder and flux should I use to solder stainless steel?
None. Oatey does not manufacture a solder or flux for this application.
How much silver is in Oatey Silver solder?
Less than 2%.