Oatey® Rosin Core Wire Solder is a tin-lead alloy wire solder with a rosin flux core for use in electrical applications, including wiring and other fine electronic work.
- 60/40 Alloy of 60% Tin and 40% Lead
- 361°F - 460°F melting range for 40/60 Alloy
- 361°F - 375°F melting range for 60/40 Alloy
- Contains lead Not for use on drinking water lines
- Cannot be sold or used in Indiana or Pennsylvania
|Product Type:||Rosin Core Solder|
Available in 8 Variations
Showing 8 of 8
There are no results available
Silver Lead Free, 95/5 and Instant Solder are approved for this application.
What type of solder and flux should I use to solder stainless steel?
None. Oatey does not manufacture a solder or flux for this application.
How much silver is in Oatey Silver solder?
Less than 2%.