Oatey CPVC, PVC and ABS Pipe Cleaning Cloth
Oatey® Pipe Cleaning Cloth is a high strength cleaning fabric that prepares pipe for solvent welding jobs. It's compatible with CPVC, PVC and ABS pipe. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professionals for over 100 years.
Part #: 31423
- High strength cleaning fabric prepares pipe for solvent welding jobs
- Removes soil, dirt, grease and grime
- Compatible with CPVC, PVC and ABS pipes
- Available in 8 in. x 7 in. sizes
- Towlette individually packaged
- Please refer to the Oatey Limited Warranty for warranty details
|Maximum Application Temperature °F:||110|
|Maximum Application Temperature °C:||43|
|Cherne Specialty Chemical:||No|
VOC means “Volatile Organic Compound”. Volatile describes a liquid that evaporates at room temperature and Organic is a compound that contains carbon. A low VOC level is considered at or below 150g/L and g/L are grams per liter.
How do I read the date code?
The date is written in Julian format. The first group of five numbers is the date of manufacture and is read as follows, i.e. 14045. The first two numbers are the year and the last three numbers are the day of the year. 14=2014 and 045=February 14th, so the date of manufacture is February 14th, 2014.
Where can I find the date code on can?
The date codes on all PVC, ABS and CPVC cements / Primers and Cleaners are located on the bottom of can.