- Easy installation between studs
- Insulators reduce water line noise and vibration when running water
- Made of strong material for ultimate durability
- Multiple mounting holes for flexible installation
- Nail holes built into bracket for easy mounting
- Supports copper, CPVC, PEX water supply stub outs
|[UPC] 038753336626 · [Part #] 33662|
No. Plastic hanger strap should only be used for temporary or non-load bearing applications. It can also be used as a mid-level strapping where required by code.
Are any of the plastic pipe support clamps approved for use with hydronic systems?
Yes. All Oatey plastic pipe supports are approved for this application, but you should confirm the maximum temperature that the pipes will reach when in use. With the exception of the DuoFit Pipe Clamps rated from 0°F to 230°F and the Stand-Off Half Clamps rated from -60°F to 160°F, all other Oatey plastic straps are rated from 0°F to 180°F.
How far apart should I put the pipe supports?
There are several variables involved with the answer to this question; size of pipe, pipe material and changes in direction. It is always best to check with your local building officials for new installation applications, but you can also reach out to our customer service department for assistance when completing a repair project.