Oatey® Rubber Caulking Gasket Fits 1 1/2 in. Sch. 40 DWV Drain Pipe in the No-Calk Shower Drains
Oatey® Brass and Plastic No-Calk Shower Drains provide easy installation by sealing the drain body to a pre-formed shower stall base with fiber and rubber washers.
Part #: 42163
- Made of cast brass or plastic
- Ideal for slab construction
- Available with 425" Stainless Steel or UltraShine PVD Polished Brass Snap-Tite Strainer
- Compression gasket tightens around 2" Sch. 40 DWV pipe with caulking nut and wrench
- Can be used with 15" Sch. 40 DWV pipe and 15" or 2" Copper DWV pipe when caulking gasket is replaced
Available in 2 Variations
Showing 2 of 2
There are no results available
Contact our customer service department and they will be happy to send you a copy of the instruction sheet and exploded view drawing.
Where do you put the rubber washer and paper ring when installing a shower drain?
The large rubber sealing washer will be placed up against the underside of the shower base, and the friction washer will be placed between the rubber sealing washer and locking nut. Contact our customer service department and they will be happy to send you a copy of the instruction sheet and exploded view drawing.
Is the flat side of the No-Caulk gasket facing up or down when it is put over the drain pipe?
The flat side of the gasket should be at the bottom of No-Caulk drain body, seating onto the inside lip of the body. The beveled side of the gasket will be facing up.