Moda Supply Box System is designed to meet the needs of plumbing contractors for washing machine, ice maker, lavatory, toilet, dishwasher and SureVent®Air Admittance Valve applications. A universal single box platform provides maximum versatility, installation simplicity and rugged reliability. MODA Supply Box System is the ultimate solution for speed and flexibility.
- Using a single box platform provides significant convenience to installers. One universal faceplate is compatible with all box types. All boxes can snap to one another, and common brackets can be used on any MODA supply box.
- Unique interlocking wing flanges accommodate on-stud, straddle-stud and three-box installations. Advanced snap-lockdesign allows assembly and disassembly with equal ease, for quicker installation and easy repositioning on the job.
- Separate valve and drain boxes allow paired or split boxes between walls or stud bays to prevent supply/drain crossovers. Dual box design provides ideal options for stacked washer/dryers and space-limited laundry rooms.
- Plumber-preferred, quarterturn test plug with gasket provided with every drain box. This means no knock outs falling into drains and no tools required. Oatey® Exclusive feature.
- Stands up to the roughest job site abuse, and no transition cement needed when solvent welding PVC pipe.
- Two piece valve design makes valve replacement easy to repair, without damaging drywall. Valves rated to 150 PSI air and 250 PSI water.
Available in 10 Variations
Valve Body Material
Color / Finish
Showing 10 of 10
There are no results available
Yes. All Oatey ice maker valves are lead free and meet NSF 61, section 9 requirements.
Are Oatey washing machine valves lead free?
No. Washing machine valves are not considered a source from which potable (drinking) water is gathered, and are not required to meet lead free requirements.
Why do some valves have hammer arrestors?
Hammer arrestors are designed to help with water hammer (banging noises) in the water lines when a washer or ice maker are in use. When the appliance’s quick closing valve shuts off, it will exposes any loose piping in the water supply system and make banging sounds. The hammer arrestor helps absorb the shock and minimize or eliminate the banging sound. Oatey manufactures a full line of pipe supports which can assist in securing the loose pipes.