Moda Supply Box System is designed to meet the needs of plumbing contractors for washing machine, ice maker, lavatory, toilet, dishwasher and SureVent®Air Admittance Valve applications. A universal single box platform provides maximum versatility, installation simplicity and rugged reliability. MODA Supply Box System is the ultimate solution for speed and flexibility. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professionals for over 100 years.
- One universal faceplate is compatible with all box types
- All boxes can snap to one another, and common brackets can be used on any MODA supply box.
- Advanced snap-lock design allows assembly and disassembly with ease
- Separate valve and drain boxes allow paired or split boxes between walls or stud bays to prevent supply/drain crossovers
- Dual box design provides ideal options for stacked washer/dryers and space-limited laundry rooms.
- Plumber-preferred, quarter turn test plug with gasket provided with every drain box. No knock outs falling down the drain pipe!
- Stands up to the roughest job site abuse, and no transition cement needed when solvent welding PVC pipe.
- Two piece valve design makes valve replacement easy to repair, without damaging drywall
|Valve Size:||0.75 in.|
|Valve Body Material:||Brass|
Available in 18 Variations
Showing 18 of 18
There are no results available
This box is designed as a termination point for all drain and water connections necessary when installing a washing machine.
Does Oatey offer fire rated boxes?
Yes. Oatey offers a #38494 WMOB and #38495 IMOB that have a Warnock Hersey Certification for 1 and 2 hour fire rated walls.
Does Oatey offer a UL listed washing machine outlet box or ice maker outlet box?