Oatey® Master Flash® Roof Flashings are designed for use with metal profiled roofs and can be installed on every type of roofing surface. Collars can be used on multiple size pipes and conform to most common roof slopes. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professionals for over 100 years.
- Engineered for profiled roofing systems at any pitch
- Pliable material won't crack or break
- Use silicone sealant between base and surface, and secure with sheet metal screws
- Easily customized to accomodate a broad range of pipe diameters
- Non-fading EPDM collar provides maximum resistance to weathering caused by ozone and UV rays
- Rated 212°F continuous heat
- Approved for Type B installations
- MASTER FLASH® is a Registered Trademark of the Aztec Washer Company
Oatey Master Flash and Retro-Master Flash are rated for continuous temperatures up to 212°F. All other Oatey flashings are rated for B venting, which are continuous temperatures up to 180°F.
Can standard No-Caulk roof flashings be installed on a metal roof?
No. The Oatey Master Flash or Retro-Master Flash should be used in this application.
Before the flashing is installed over the pipe, does the pipe have to be lubricated?
No. You should however bevel (chamfer) the pipe end to prevent cutting or scaring of the rain collar as it is being pushed over the pipe.