Oatey X-15 Bonding Adhesive provides a permanent, watertight seal when joining flexible PVC membrane sheets together. The adhesive is ideal for use in custom-built showers, adhering shower pan liner seams and dam corners over the shower curb. This fast-acting adhesive creates a strong, lasting bond. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professionals for over 100 years.
- Do not use with chlorinated polyethylene (CPE) flexible-liner membrane
- For warranty product details, refer to the Oatey Limited Warranty document
- Formulated with a mixture of solvents and resins for maximum adhesion
- Ideal application range is from 60°F to 100°F
- Ideal for bonding flexible PVC shower pan liner membrane sheets, curbs and corner dams in tile showers
- Includes an in-lid applicator which eliminates the mess
- LO-VOC SCAQMD 1168/316 A compliant
- Made in the USA
- Not for use on PVC pipe and fittings
- Specially formulated for extended working time
|[UPC] 038753308128 · [Part #] 30812|
|Connection Type:||Solvent Weld|
|Product Type:||LO-VOC X-15™ Bonding Adhesive|
Oatey has approved the three following Liquid Nails products for this application. LN - 609 / Panel & Foam Adhesive LN - 715 / Tub Surround & Shower Adhesive LN – 915 / Tub Surround & Shower Wall Adhesive
Can you install the pan liner when the floor has radiant heat?
Yes. Only CPE liner is approved for this application because of its ability to withstand high heat.
What is an approved caulk to use between the liner and shower drain flange?
Oatey 100% silicone caulk. If Oatey product is not available at your retailer, any brand of 100% silicone caulk.