<p>Oatey® Heavy Duty Fitting Brushes feature high carbon steel bristles designed for cleaning the inside of copper fittings prior to soldering. The high carbon twisted steel rod and brush gives long life and durability. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professionals for over 100 years.</p>
- Heavy Duty Fitting Brushes are designed for cleaning the inside of copper fittings prior to soldering
- Durable, sharp cutting surface
- Various sizes from 1/2 inch-2 inch
- Non-slip, contoured plastic handle for comfort
- High carbon steel brush
- Galvanized steel stem
- Brushes can also be used to clean plastic and brass.
None. Oatey does not manufacture a solder or flux for this application.
What is the purpose for using the Oatey Flame Protector when soldering?
Use the Oatey Flame Protector when the joint you are soldering is close to a finished surface that can brown or catch fire when the flame touches it. You simply position the flame protector between the joint and the surface to keep the finished surface from being damaged from the flame.