- Approved for Type B installations
- Do not use paint or petroleum based products on rubber collars
- Made of rust-proof, stamped 29 gauge galvanized steel
- Non-fading sealing collar
- Not for hot-mopped or built-up roofs
- Roof flashing slides over DWV pipe for pitch to 40 degrees
|Product Type:||No Calk|
Available in 3 Variations
Showing 3 of 3
There are no results available
Oatey Master Flash and Retro-Master Flash are rated for continuous temperatures up to 212°F. All other Oatey flashings are rated for B venting, which are continuous temperatures up to 180°F.
Can standard No-Caulk roof flashings be installed on a metal roof?
No. The Oatey Master Flash or Retro-Master Flash should be used in this application.
Before the flashing is installed over the pipe, does the pipe have to be lubricated?
No. You should however bevel (chamfer) the pipe end to prevent cutting or scaring of the rain collar as it is being pushed over the pipe.