Oatey® Bar Solder is a general purpose alloy of 50% tin and 50% lead. Designed for use with copper drain piping, tin plating, seaming joints and sheet metal. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professionals for over 100 years.
- General purpose alloy of 50% tin and 50% lead
- 361°F - 421°F melting range
- Most commonly used for copper drain piping, tin plating, seaming joints, and sheet metal
- Contains lead
- Not for use on drinking water lines
- Cannot be used or sold in Indiana or Pennsylvania
Available in 2 Variations
Showing 2 of 2
There are no results available
Silver Lead Free, 95/5 and Instant Solder are approved for this application.
What type of solder and flux should I use to solder stainless steel?
None. Oatey does not manufacture a solder or flux for this application.
How much silver is in Oatey Silver solder?
Less than 2%.