Oatey® All-Flash® No-Calk® Roof Flashings can be used in commercial and residential applications where a watertight seal for roof penetrations around the plumbing vent pipe is required. The patented collar design allows for use on multiple pipe sizes. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professionals for over 100 years.
- Patented All-Flash® collar design allows use on multiple pipe sizes
- Rustproof stamped aluminum base allows for easy shaping of flashing
- Rated 180°F continuous heat and approved for Type B installations
- Metal base for pitch from 0-40° or up to 10/12 roof
- Self-sealing collar slides over pipe and requires no caulking
- Collar will not fade
- Do not use petroleum based products or paint on flashing collar
- Not for hot-mopped or built-up roofs
- For warranty product details, refer to the Oatey Limited Warranty document
Oatey Master Flash and Retro-Master Flash are rated for continuous temperatures up to 212°F. All other Oatey flashings are rated for B venting, which are continuous temperatures up to 180°F.
Can standard No-Caulk roof flashings be installed on a metal roof?
No. The Oatey Master Flash or Retro-Master Flash should be used in this application.
Before the flashing is installed over the pipe, does the pipe have to be lubricated?
No. You should however bevel (chamfer) the pipe end to prevent cutting or scaring of the rain collar as it is being pushed over the pipe.