- PVC snap-in floor drain
- Plastic snap-in drain can be inserted into PVC Sch. 40 DWV pipe
- Plastic snap-in drain can be solvent welded into PVC Sch. 40 DWV pipe
- Designed for drainage in areas that don't require a waterproofing membrane
- Can also be used as a vent stack or air inlet strainer
- Removable stainless steel strainer allows access to the drain line for cleaning
- For use with specialty drains
- Easy to install
- Durable construction
|Drain Orientation:||General Purpose|
|Connection Type:||Solvent Weld|
|Strainer Finish:||Stainless Steel|
|Product Type:||General Purpose|
Oatey® 3 in. PVC Snap-In Drain with 3-1/2 in. Stainless Steel Strainer
[Part #] 43563
Pipe Size: 3 in.
Weight: 0.25 lb.
Oatey® 4 in. PVC Snap-In Drain with 4 in. Stainless Steel Strainer
[Part #] 43567
Pipe Size: 4 in.
Size: 4 in.
Weight: 0.3 lb.
There are no results available
Where do you put the rubber washer and paper ring when installing a shower drain?
Is the flat side of the No-Caulk gasket facing up or down when it is put over the drain pipe?
It appears that you're using an unsupported browser.
If you are currently using Internet Explorer we recommend you switch to Edge or another supported browser to enjoy the best experience Oatey.com has to offer.