Oatey® Acid Core Wire Solder is a tin-lead alloy wire solder with a rosin flux core designed for general use, such as repairing galvanized gutters and filling metal seams.
- 40/60 alloy of 40% tin and 60% lead
- 50/50 Alloy of 50% Tin and 50% Lead
- 361°F - 421°F melting range for 50/50 Alloy
- 361°F - 460°F melting range for 40/60 Alloy
- Contains lead Not for use on drinking water lines
- Cannot be sold or used in Indiana or Pennsylvania
Available in 4 Variations
Showing 4 of 4
There are no results available
Silver Lead Free, 95/5 and Instant Solder are approved for this application.
What type of solder and flux should I use to solder stainless steel?
None. Oatey does not manufacture a solder or flux for this application.
How much silver is in Oatey Silver solder?
Less than 2%.