Oatey® 95/5 Lead Free Plumbing Wire Solder is a tin-antimony wire solder designed for use in plumbing applications where frequent and extreme temperature changes and vibrations occur. It is NSF listed for potable water applications and common applications also include refrigeration lines and cooling equipment. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professional for over 100 years.
- Lead-free alloy of 95% tin and 5% antimony
- 450°F - 464°F melting range
- Meets the requirements of the Safe Drinking Water Act
- Commonly used for potable water applications, refrigeration lines and cooling equipment
- Complies with CA & VT lead content regulations
- Unlimited shelf life
|Product Type:||Wire Solder|
Available in 5 Variations
Showing 5 of 5
There are no results available
Silver Lead Free, 95/5 and Instant Solder are approved for this application.
What type of solder and flux should I use to solder stainless steel?
None. Oatey does not manufacture a solder or flux for this application.
How much silver is in Oatey Silver solder?
Less than 2%.