Oatey® 95/5 Lead-Free Plumbing Wire Solder is a tin-antimony wire solder designed for use in plumbing applications where frequent and extreme temperature changes and vibrations occur. It is NSF-listed for potable water applications. Common applications also include refrigeration lines and cooling equipment. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professional for over 100 years.
- Lead-free wire solder
- Meets the requirements of the Safe Drinking Water Act
- Alloy made of 95% tin and 5% antimony
- For drinking water applications, refrigeration lines and cooling equipment
- Designed for where frequent and extreme temperature changes and vibrations occur
- 100% lead-free solder
- 450-464°F melting range
- Complies with CA & VT lead content regulations
- Unlimited shelf life
Silver Lead Free, 95/5 and Instant Solder are approved for this application.
What type of solder and flux should I use to solder stainless steel?
None. Oatey does not manufacture a solder or flux for this application.
How much silver is in Oatey Silver solder?
Less than 2%.