Oatey® Access Panels grant convenient access to service areas behind the wall or ceiling, such as plumbing, electrical, security systems, telephone, computer cables and sprinkler systems. Each access panel offers flush or surface mount framing and easily installs between wall studs or ceiling joists. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professionals for over 100 years.
- Designed to conveniently hide wires, cables, plumbing and pumps
- Easily installs between wall studs or ceiling joists
- Reversible frame for flush or surface mounting
- Allows access to unsightly or unsafe plumbing, electrical wiring or other utility applications, while keeping them hidden behind walls or ceilings
- Constructed of high-impact ABS
- Easily paint or wallpaper over to match décor
- Door requires a screwdriver to open for child safety
- 6 in. x 9 in.
|Size:||6 in. x 9 in.|
|Cherne Specialty Chemical:||No|
Available in 2 Variations
Showing 2 of 2