Oatey® 2 in. 151 Cast Iron with 2 in. Sch. 40 No-Calk Connection
The Oatey® 151 Series Cast Iron O-Ring Shower Floor Drain with Stainless Steel Strainer is designed for use with tile or marble shower bases where a hot mop membrane is required. Its low-profile design allows for installation in tight spaces. This drain includes a 3-1/4 in. Dia stainless steel crown ring set that screws onto the drain top and is removable for cleaning. It is packaged with a 4-1/4 in. Dia stainless steel strainer. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professionals for over 100 years.
Part #: 42201
- Shower floor drain made with durable cast iron construction
- Drain for use with tile and marble shower bases
- Use over the outlet of a drainage pipe
- Compatible with 2 in. Schedule 40 cast iron pipe
- Snaps onto cast iron pipe with 2 compression gaskets
- Low-profile design allows for installation in tight spaces
- Includes 3-1/4 in. stainless steel crown ring set that screws into the drain top
- Crown ring set is removable for cleaning the drain line
- Packaged with 4-1/4 in. Dia stainless steel strainer
- For shower bases where a hot mop membrane is required
|Pipe Size:||2 in.|
|Connection Type:||No Calk|
|Strainer Finish:||Polished Stainless Steel|
|Product Type:||Shower Drain Tile Bases|
Contact our customer service department and they will be happy to send you a copy of the instruction sheet and exploded view drawing.
Where do you put the rubber washer and paper ring when installing a shower drain?
The large rubber sealing washer will be placed up against the underside of the shower base, and the friction washer will be placed between the rubber sealing washer and locking nut. Contact our customer service department and they will be happy to send you a copy of the instruction sheet and exploded view drawing.
Is the flat side of the No-Caulk gasket facing up or down when it is put over the drain pipe?
The flat side of the gasket should be at the bottom of No-Caulk drain body, seating onto the inside lip of the body. The beveled side of the gasket will be facing up.