Oatey® 2 in. 101 PNC PVC No-Calk Shower Drain with Stainless Steel Strainer
The Oatey® 140 Series / 101 PNC Series No Caulk Round PVC Shower Drain with Stainless Steel Strainer mechanically attaches over 2 in. Schedule 40 DWV pipe, no caulking required. Designed for use with preformed shower bases, this drain comes with a universal 4-1/4 in. round snap-in strainer in a stainless steel finish that complements your existing bathroom décor. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professionals for over 100 years.
Part #: 42099
- White PVC shower drain
- Drain for use with preformed shower stall bases
- Includes universal 4-1/4 in. round snap-tite stainless steel strainer
- Mechanically attaches over 2 in. PVC Schedule 40 DWV pipe, no caulking required with compression gasket
- Ideal for slab construction
- Friction gasket ensures a secure, watertight seal around shower drain
- Included drain cover helps keep drain clear of unwanted items to keep it flowing freely with fewer clogs
- Strainer snaps onto the drain body after installation
- Drain top also accommodates Oatey 4-1/4 in. Universal Snap-Tite Strainers, available in a variety of designer finishes (not included)
|Connection Type:||No Calk|
|Pipe Size:||2 in.|
|Product Type:||Shower Drain Pre-Formed Bases|
Contact our customer service department and they will be happy to send you a copy of the instruction sheet and exploded view drawing.
Where do you put the rubber washer and paper ring when installing a shower drain?
The large rubber sealing washer will be placed up against the underside of the shower base, and the friction washer will be placed between the rubber sealing washer and locking nut. Contact our customer service department and they will be happy to send you a copy of the instruction sheet and exploded view drawing.
Is the flat side of the No-Caulk gasket facing up or down when it is put over the drain pipe?
The flat side of the gasket should be at the bottom of No-Caulk drain body, seating onto the inside lip of the body. The beveled side of the gasket will be facing up.